Improving permafrost physics in the coupled Canadian Land Surface Scheme (v.3.6.2) and Canadian Terrestrial Ecosystem Model (v.2.1) (CLASS-CTEM)
Total article views: 2,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Apr 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,563 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,193 with geography defined and 370 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,899 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,705 with geography defined and 194 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 664 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 488 with geography defined and 176 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- What explains the year-to-year variation in growing season timing of boreal black spruce forests? M. El-Amine et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2022.109113
- Challenges in Hydrologic‐Land Surface Modeling of Permafrost Signatures—A Canadian Perspective M. Abdelhamed et al. 10.1029/2022MS003013
- On the Discretization of Richards Equation in Canadian Land Surface Models M. MacKay et al. 10.1080/07055900.2022.2096558
- Water and heat coupling processes and its simulation in frozen soils: Current status and future research directions G. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2022.106844
- CLASSIC v1.0: the open-source community successor to the Canadian Land Surface Scheme (CLASS) and the Canadian Terrestrial Ecosystem Model (CTEM) – Part 1: Model framework and site-level performance J. Melton et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2825-2020
- Evaluating the Performance of the Canadian Land Surface Scheme Including Biogeochemical Cycles (CLASSIC) Tailored to the Pan‐Canadian Domain S. Curasi et al. 10.1029/2022MS003480
- Ground ice, organic carbon and soluble cations in tundra permafrost soils and sediments near a Laurentide ice divide in the Slave Geological Province, Northwest Territories, Canada R. Subedi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-4341-2020
- Evaluation of soil thermal conductivity schemes incorporated into CLM5.0 in permafrost regions on the Tibetan Plateau S. Yang et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2021.115330
- Can direct CMIP6 model simulations reproduce mean annual historical streamflow change? Q. Huang et al. 10.1016/j.catena.2023.107650
- A boreal forest model benchmarking dataset for North America: a case study with the Canadian Land Surface Scheme Including Biogeochemical Cycles (CLASSIC) B. Qu et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ace376
- Model improvement and future projection of permafrost processes in a global land surface model T. Yokohata et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00380-w
- Initialization of thermal models in cold and warm permafrost C. Ross et al. 10.1139/as-2021-0013
- Quantifying Overestimated Permafrost Extent Driven by Rock Glacier Inventory B. Cao et al. 10.1029/2021GL092476
- Hydrological Impact of the New ECMWF Multi-Layer Snow Scheme E. Zsoter et al. 10.3390/atmos13050727
- Simulating shrubs and their energy and carbon dioxide fluxes in Canada's Low Arctic with the Canadian Land Surface Scheme Including Biogeochemical Cycles (CLASSIC) G. Meyer et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3263-2021
- Parameterizations of Snow Cover, Snow Albedo and Snow Density in Land Surface Models: A Comparative Review W. Lee et al. 10.1007/s13143-023-00344-2
- The ERA5-Land soil temperature bias in permafrost regions B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2581-2020
- What conditions favor the influence of seasonally frozen ground on hydrological partitioning? A systematic review P. Ala-Aho et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/abe82c
- Quantifying and Reducing Uncertainty in Global Carbon Cycle Predictions: Lessons and Perspectives From 15 Years of Data Assimilation Studies With the ORCHIDEE Terrestrial Biosphere Model N. MacBean et al. 10.1029/2021GB007177
- Brief communication: Improving ERA5-Land soil temperature in permafrost regions using an optimized multi-layer snow scheme B. Cao et al. 10.5194/tc-16-2701-2022
- Assessing the simulated soil hydrothermal regime of the active layer from the Noah-MP land surface model (v1.1) in the permafrost regions of the Qinghai–Tibet Plateau X. Li et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1753-2021
- Advances in modelling large river basins in cold regions with Modélisation Environmentale Communautaire—Surface and Hydrology (MESH), the Canadian hydrological land surface scheme H. Wheater et al. 10.1002/hyp.14557
- Hydrologic‐land surface modelling of the Canadian sporadic‐discontinuous permafrost: Initialization and uncertainty propagation M. Abdelhamed et al. 10.1002/hyp.14509
- tsp (“Teaspoon”): A library for ground temperature data N. Brown 10.21105/joss.04704
- Development of observation-based global multilayer soil moisture products for 1970 to 2016 Y. Wang et al. 10.5194/essd-13-4385-2021
Latest update: 08 Dec 2023