The Zero Emissions Commitment Model Intercomparison Project (ZECMIP) contribution to C4MIP: quantifying committed climate changes following zero carbon emissions
Chris D. Jones et al.
Total article views: 3,418 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 28 Jun 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,854 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,847 with geography defined and 7 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,261 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,255 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 593 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 592 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Quantifying process-level uncertainty contributions to TCRE and carbon budgets for meeting Paris Agreement climate targets C. Jones & P. Friedlingstein 10.1088/1748-9326/ab858a
- Assessing the costs of historical inaction on climate change B. Sanderson & B. O’Neill 10.1038/s41598-020-66275-4
- Estimated effect of the permafrost carbon feedback on the zero emissions commitment to climate change A. MacDougall 10.5194/bg-18-4937-2021
- Regionally aggregated, stitched and de‐drifted CMIP‐climate data, processed with netCDF‐SCM v2.0.0 Z. Nicholls et al. 10.1002/gdj3.113
- Ongoing AMOC and related sea-level and temperature changes after achieving the Paris targets M. Sigmond et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0786-0
- Is there warming in the pipeline? A multi-model analysis of the Zero Emissions Commitment from CO<sub>2</sub> A. MacDougall et al. 10.5194/bg-17-2987-2020
- The Australian Earth System Model: ACCESS-ESM1.5 T. Ziehn et al. 10.1071/ES19035
- Evaluation of CNRM Earth System Model, CNRM‐ESM2‐1: Role of Earth System Processes in Present‐Day and Future Climate R. Séférian et al. 10.1029/2019MS001791
- Millennium time-scale experiments on climate-carbon cycle with doubled CO2 concentration T. Hajima et al. 10.1186/s40645-020-00350-2
- Implications of non-linearities between cumulative CO2 emissions and CO2-induced warming for assessing the remaining carbon budget Z. Nicholls et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ab83af
- The role of prior assumptions in carbon budget calculations B. Sanderson 10.5194/esd-11-563-2020
- Opportunities and challenges in using remaining carbon budgets to guide climate policy H. Matthews et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-00663-3
- Long-term temperature and sea-level rise stabilization before and beyond 2100: Estimating the additional climate mitigation contribution from China’s recent 2060 carbon neutrality pledge J. Chen et al. 10.1088/1748-9326/ac0cac
- Modelling study on the source contribution to aerosol over the Tibetan Plateau M. Zhao et al. 10.1002/joc.7017
- An integrated approach to quantifying uncertainties in the remaining carbon budget H. Damon Matthews et al. 10.1038/s43247-020-00064-9
- Evaluation of earth system model and atmospheric inversion using total column CO2 observations from GOSAT and OCO-2 P. Patra et al. 10.1186/s40645-021-00420-z
Latest update: 16 Oct 2021