Model experiment description paper
22 Aug 2019
Model experiment description paper | 22 Aug 2019
The penultimate deglaciation: protocol for Paleoclimate Modelling Intercomparison Project (PMIP) phase 4 transient numerical simulations between 140 and 127 ka, version 1.0
Laurie Menviel et al.
Total article views: 2,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,412 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,403 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,785 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,779 with geography defined and 6 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 627 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 624 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
17 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Millennial scale feedbacks determine the shape and rapidity of glacial termination S. Barker & G. Knorr 10.1038/s41467-021-22388-6
- Oceanic forcing of penultimate deglacial and last interglacial sea-level rise P. Clark et al. 10.1038/s41586-020-1931-7
- A Last Interglacial speleothem record from the Sieben Hengste cave system (Switzerland): Implications for alpine paleovegetation M. Luetscher et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.106974
- Persistent influence of obliquity on ice age terminations since the Middle Pleistocene transition P. Bajo et al. 10.1126/science.aaw1114
- Lower oceanic <i>δ</i><sup>13</sup>C during the last interglacial period compared to the Holocene S. Bengtson et al. 10.5194/cp-17-507-2021
- Range expansion of tropical shallow-water marine molluscs in the NE Atlantic during the last interglacial (MIS 5e): Causes, consequences and utility of ecostratigraphic indicators for the Macaronesian archipelagos C. Melo et al. 10.1016/j.quascirev.2022.107377
- Global ocean heat content in the Last Interglacial S. Shackleton et al. 10.1038/s41561-019-0498-0
- Abrupt intrinsic and extrinsic responses of southwestern Iberian vegetation to millennial‐scale variability over the past 28 ka A. Cutmore et al. 10.1002/jqs.3392
- Effect of orographic gravity wave drag on Northern Hemisphere climate in transient simulations of the last deglaciation B. Snoll et al. 10.1007/s00382-022-06196-2
- Maximum glacier extent of the Penultimate Glacial Cycle in the Upper Garonne Basin (Pyrenees): new chronological evidence M. Fernandes et al. 10.1007/s12665-021-10022-z
- Magnesium in subaqueous speleothems as a potential palaeotemperature proxy R. Drysdale et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-18083-7
- Abrupt climate changes in the last two deglaciations simulated with different Northern ice sheet discharge and insolation T. Obase et al. 10.1038/s41598-021-01651-2
- Genesis, Evolution, and Genetic Diversity of the Hexaploid, Narrow Endemic Centaurea tentudaica L. Moreyra et al. 10.3390/d13020072
- Southern Ocean sea surface temperature synthesis: Part 2. Penultimate glacial and last interglacial D. Chandler & P. Langebroek 10.1016/j.quascirev.2021.107190
- Impact of mid-glacial ice sheets on deep ocean circulation and global climate S. Sherriff-Tadano et al. 10.5194/cp-17-95-2021
- Drivers of the evolution and amplitude of African Humid Periods L. Menviel et al. 10.1038/s43247-021-00309-1
- Retreat and Regrowth of the Greenland Ice Sheet During the Last Interglacial as Simulated by the CESM2‐CISM2 Coupled Climate–Ice Sheet Model A. Sommers et al. 10.1029/2021PA004272
Latest update: 24 May 2022