Trend-preserving bias adjustment and statistical downscaling with ISIMIP3BASD (v1.0)
Total article views: 2,859 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2019)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Mar 2019)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,343 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,331 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,858 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,849 with geography defined and 9 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 485 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 482 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
21 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Multivariate bias corrections of climate simulations: which benefits for which losses? B. François et al. 10.5194/esd-11-537-2020
- Robust increase of Indian monsoon rainfall and its variability under future warming in CMIP6 models A. Katzenberger et al. 10.5194/esd-12-367-2021
- Strong regional influence of climatic forcing datasets on global crop model ensembles A. Ruane et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2020.108313
- Development of a Regional Gridded Runoff Dataset Using Long Short-Term Memory (LSTM) Networks G. Ayzel et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010006
- WFDE5: bias-adjusted ERA5 reanalysis data for impact studies M. Cucchi et al. 10.5194/essd-12-2097-2020
- Bias Correction for Climate Model Output (1) Method Characteristics and Classification S. WATANABE 10.3178/jjshwr.33.243
- Process-Based Modeling of the High Flow of a Semi-Mountain River under Current and Future Climatic Conditions: A Case Study of the Iya River (Eastern Siberia) A. Kalugin 10.3390/w13081042
- Bias correction of d4PDF using a moving window method and their uncertainty analysis in estimation and projection of design rainfall depth S. Watanabe et al. 10.3178/hrl.14.117
- Global terrestrial water storage and drought severity under climate change Y. Pokhrel et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-00972-w
- Role of dams in reducing global flood exposure under climate change J. Boulange et al. 10.1038/s41467-020-20704-0
- Monitoring biodiversity in the Anthropocene using remote sensing in species distribution models C. Randin et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111626
- Testing bias adjustment methods for regional climate change applications under observational uncertainty and resolution mismatch A. Casanueva et al. 10.1002/asl.978
- Climate-induced trends in global riverine water discharge and suspended sediment dynamics in the 21st century N. Moragoda & S. Cohen 10.1016/j.gloplacha.2020.103199
- High-resolution monthly precipitation and temperature time series from 2006 to 2100 D. Karger et al. 10.1038/s41597-020-00587-y
- Can reservoir regulation mitigate future climate change induced hydrological extremes in the Lancang-Mekong River Basin? X. Yun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.147322
- Climate Change Impact Assessment on Freshwater Inflow into the Small Aral Sea G. Ayzel & A. Izhitskiy 10.3390/w11112377
- Response of river-lake hydrologic regimes to local climate change in the Yunnan-Guizhou Plateau region, China Z. Duan et al. 10.1007/s10113-020-01712-8
- Water Budgets of Managed Forests in Northeast Germany under Climate Change—Results from a Model Study on Forest Monitoring Sites D. Ziche et al. 10.3390/app11052403
- To bias correct or not to bias correct? An agricultural impact modelers’ perspective on regional climate model data P. Laux et al. 10.1016/j.agrformet.2021.108406
- A Signal Processing Approach to Correct Systematic Bias in Trend and Variability in Climate Model Simulations C. Kusumastuti et al. 10.1029/2021GL092953
- Differing spatial patterns of the urban heat exposure of elderly populations in two megacities identifies alternate adaptation strategies C. Park et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.146455
Latest update: 23 Jul 2021