Sensitivity of deep ocean biases to horizontal resolution in prototype CMIP6 simulations with AWI-CM1.0
Total article views: 3,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Aug 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,342 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,957 with geography defined and 385 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,279 with geography defined and 311 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 752 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 678 with geography defined and 74 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Overview of the Norwegian Earth System Model (NorESM2) and key climate response of CMIP6 DECK, historical, and scenario simulations Ø. Seland et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6165-2020
- Flow‐dependent stochastic coupling for climate models with high ocean‐to‐atmosphere resolution ratio T. Rackow & S. Juricke 10.1002/qj.3674
- Geometry of the Meridional Overturning Circulation at the Last Glacial Maximum F. Pavia et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0671.1
- Resolving and Parameterising the Ocean Mesoscale in Earth System Models H. Hewitt et al. 10.1007/s40641-020-00164-w
- Growth of ocean thermal energy conversion resources under greenhouse warming regulated by oceanic eddies T. Du et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-34835-z
- Delayed Antarctic sea-ice decline in high-resolution climate change simulations T. Rackow et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-28259-y
- Ocean Kinetic Energy Backscatter Parametrization on Unstructured Grids: Impact on Global Eddy‐Permitting Simulations S. Juricke et al. 10.1029/2019MS001855
- Efficient ensemble data assimilation for coupled models with the Parallel Data Assimilation Framework: example of AWI-CM (AWI-CM-PDAF 1.0) L. Nerger et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4305-2020
- Local Air‐Sea Interactions at Ocean Mesoscale and Submesoscale in a Western Boundary Current E. Strobach et al. 10.1029/2021GL097003
- Impacts of Model Horizontal Resolution on Mean Sea Surface Temperature Biases in the Community Earth System Model G. Xu et al. 10.1029/2022JC019065
- Abrupt Climate and Weather Changes Across Time Scales G. Lohmann et al. 10.1029/2019PA003782
- Strongly Coupled Data Assimilation of Ocean Observations Into an Ocean‐Atmosphere Model Q. Tang et al. 10.1029/2021GL094941
- Evaluation of FESOM2.0 Coupled to ECHAM6.3: Preindustrial and HighResMIP Simulations D. Sidorenko et al. 10.1029/2019MS001696
- An ocean modeling study to quantify wind forcing and oceanic mixing effects on the tropical North Pacific subsurface warm bias in CMIP and OMIP simulations Y. Zhu et al. 10.1007/s00382-021-05946-y
- Sea Ice Targeted Geoengineering Can Delay Arctic Sea Ice Decline but not Global Warming L. Zampieri & H. Goessling 10.1029/2019EF001230
- Antarctic Sea Ice Area in CMIP6 L. Roach et al. 10.1029/2019GL086729
- Does Increasing Climate Model Horizontal Resolution Be Beneficial for the Mediterranean Region?: Multimodel Evaluation Framework for High‐Resolution Model Intercomparison Project A. Mishra et al. 10.1029/2022JD037812
- MPAS‐Ocean Simulation Quality for Variable‐Resolution North American Coastal Meshes K. Hoch et al. 10.1029/2019MS001848
- Stratification constrains future heat and carbon uptake in the Southern Ocean between 30°S and 55°S T. Bourgeois et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-27979-5
- Simulations for CMIP6 With the AWI Climate Model AWI‐CM‐1‐1 T. Semmler et al. 10.1029/2019MS002009
- Scalability and some optimization of the Finite-volumE Sea ice–Ocean Model, Version 2.0 (FESOM2) N. Koldunov et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3991-2019
- Multiscale data assimilation in the Bluelink ocean reanalysis (BRAN) M. Chamberlain et al. 10.1016/j.ocemod.2021.101849
- Impact of horizontal resolution on global ocean–sea ice model simulations based on the experimental protocols of the Ocean Model Intercomparison Project phase 2 (OMIP-2) E. Chassignet et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4595-2020
- On the Importance of High-Resolution in Large-Scale Ocean Models E. Chassignet & X. Xu 10.1007/s00376-021-0385-7
- Quantifying two-way influences between the Arctic and mid-latitudes through regionally increased CO2 concentrations in coupled climate simulations T. Semmler et al. 10.1007/s00382-020-05171-z
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023