ORCHIDEE-SOM: modeling soil organic carbon (SOC) and dissolved organic carbon (DOC) dynamics along vertical soil profiles in Europe
Marta Camino-Serrano et al.
Total article views: 3,129 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 16 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,839 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,829 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,253 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,243 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 586 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 586 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Recent weathering promotes C storage inside large phyllosilicate particles in forest soil I. Van Der Kellen et al. 10.1016/j.gca.2021.12.009
- Simulating Erosion‐Induced Soil and Carbon Delivery From Uplands to Rivers in a Global Land Surface Model H. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2020MS002121
- Effects of soil process formalisms and forcing factors on simulated organic carbon depth-distributions in soils S. Keyvanshokouhi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.236
- KEYLINK: towards a more integrative soil representation for inclusion in ecosystem scale models—II: model description, implementation and testing O. Flores et al. 10.7717/peerj.10707
- KEYLINK: towards a more integrative soil representation for inclusion in ecosystem scale models. I. review and model concept G. Deckmyn et al. 10.7717/peerj.9750
- Soil dissolved organic carbon in terrestrial ecosystems: Global budget, spatial distribution and controls Z. Guo et al. 10.1111/geb.13186
- Linking thermogravimetric data with soil organic carbon fractions D. Tokarski et al. 10.1016/j.geoderma.2019.114124
- Global Simulation and Evaluation of Soil Organic Matter and Microbial Carbon and Nitrogen Stocks Using the Microbial Decomposition Model ORCHIMIC v2.0 Y. Huang et al. 10.1029/2020GB006836
- Quantifying Dissolved Organic Carbon Dynamics Using a Three‐Dimensional Terrestrial Ecosystem Model at High Spatial‐Temporal Resolutions C. Liao et al. 10.1029/2019MS001792
- ORCHIDEE MICT-LEAK (r5459), a global model for the production, transport, and transformation of dissolved organic carbon from Arctic permafrost regions – Part 1: Rationale, model description, and simulation protocol S. Bowring et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-3503-2019
- Historical and future contributions of inland waters to the Congo Basin carbon balance A. Hastie et al. 10.5194/esd-12-37-2021
- Improving Yasso15 soil carbon model estimates with ensemble adjustment Kalman filter state data assimilation T. Viskari et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5959-2020
- Spatial 3D mapping of forest soil carbon stocks in Hesse, Germany F. Heitkamp et al. 10.1002/jpln.202100138
- How Simulations of the Land Carbon Sink Are Biased by Ignoring Fluvial Carbon Transfers: A Case Study for the Amazon Basin R. Lauerwald et al. 10.1016/j.oneear.2020.07.009
- Modelling Dissolved Organic Carbon Production in Coniferous Forest Soils G. Ågren et al. 10.2136/sssaj2017.11.0407
- Simulation of dissolved organic carbon concentrations and fluxes in Chinese monsoon forest ecosystems using a modified TRIPLEX-DOC model S. Shi et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2019.134054
- Description of local carbon flux from large scale gridded climate data by a dynamic global vegetation model at variable time steps: Example of Euroflux sites M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143492
- Simulating measurable ecosystem carbon and nitrogen dynamics with the mechanistically defined MEMS 2.0 model Y. Zhang et al. 10.5194/bg-18-3147-2021
- The use of radiocarbon <sup>14</sup>C to constrain carbon dynamics in the soil module of the land surface model ORCHIDEE (SVN r5165) M. Tifafi et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4711-2018
- Aquatic carbon fluxes dampen the overall variation of net ecosystem productivity in the Amazon basin: An analysis of the interannual variability in the boundless carbon cycle A. Hastie et al. 10.1111/gcb.14620
- Permafrost thawing puts the frozen carbon at risk over the Tibetan Plateau T. Wang et al. 10.1126/sciadv.aaz3513
- The role of net ecosystem productivity and of inventories in climate change research: the need for “net ecosystem productivity with harvest”, NEPH E. Schulze et al. 10.1186/s40663-021-00294-z
- Including Stable Carbon Isotopes to Evaluate the Dynamics of Soil Carbon in the Land‐Surface Model ORCHIDEE M. Camino‐Serrano et al. 10.1029/2018MS001392
- How much carbon can be added to soil by sorption? R. Abramoff et al. 10.1007/s10533-021-00759-x
Latest update: 25 Jan 2022