The GRISLI ice sheet model (version 2.0): calibration and validation for multi-millennial changes of the Antarctic ice sheet
Total article views: 3,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 02 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,529 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,125 with geography defined and 404 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,741 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,372 with geography defined and 369 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 788 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 753 with geography defined and 35 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Sensitivity of ice loss to uncertainty in flow law parameters in an idealized one-dimensional geometry M. Zeitz et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3537-2020
- A rapidly converging initialisation method to simulate the present-day Greenland ice sheet using the GRISLI ice sheet model (version 1.3) S. Le clec'h et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-2481-2019
- Benchmarking the vertically integrated ice-sheet model IMAU-ICE (version 2.0) C. Berends et al. 10.5194/gmd-15-5667-2022
- Simulating the Laurentide Ice Sheet of the Last Glacial Maximum D. Moreno-Parada et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2139-2023
- The Utrecht Finite Volume Ice-Sheet Model: UFEMISM (version 1.0) C. Berends et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2443-2021
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- Deglacial Ice Sheet Instabilities Induced by Proglacial Lakes A. Quiquet et al. 10.1029/2020GL092141
- Description and validation of the ice-sheet model Yelmo (version 1.0) A. Robinson et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2805-2020
- Contrasting Response of West and East Antarctic Ice Sheets to Glacial Isostatic Adjustment V. Coulon et al. 10.1029/2020JF006003
- Exploring the impact of atmospheric forcing and basal drag on the Antarctic Ice Sheet under Last Glacial Maximum conditions J. Blasco et al. 10.5194/tc-15-215-2021
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 2: Projections of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1031-2021
- Wilkes subglacial basin ice sheet response to Southern Ocean warming during late Pleistocene interglacials I. Crotti et al. 10.1038/s41467-022-32847-3
- Climate and ice sheet evolutions from the last glacial maximum to the pre-industrial period with an ice-sheet–climate coupled model A. Quiquet et al. 10.5194/cp-17-2179-2021
- initMIP-Antarctica: an ice sheet model initialization experiment of ISMIP6 H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1441-2019
- Projecting Antarctica's contribution to future sea level rise from basal ice shelf melt using linear response functions of 16 ice sheet models (LARMIP-2) A. Levermann et al. 10.5194/esd-11-35-2020
- First glaciological investigations at Ridge B, central East Antarctica A. Ekaykin et al. 10.1017/S0954102021000171
- A comparison of the stability and performance of depth-integrated ice-dynamics solvers A. Robinson et al. 10.5194/tc-16-689-2022
- PISM-LakeCC: Implementing an adaptive proglacial lake boundary in an ice sheet model S. Hinck et al. 10.5194/tc-16-941-2022
- Glacial-cycle simulations of the Antarctic Ice Sheet with the Parallel Ice Sheet Model (PISM) – Part 2: Parameter ensemble analysis T. Albrecht et al. 10.5194/tc-14-633-2020
- Revisiting temperature sensitivity: how does Antarctic precipitation change with temperature? L. Nicola et al. 10.5194/tc-17-2563-2023
- The GRISLI-LSCE contribution to the Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project for phase 6 of the Coupled Model Intercomparison Project (ISMIP6) – Part 1: Projections of the Greenland ice sheet evolution by the end of the 21st century A. Quiquet & C. Dumas 10.5194/tc-15-1015-2021
- Assessment of the Greenland ice sheet–atmosphere feedbacks for the next century with a regional atmospheric model coupled to an ice sheet model S. Le clec'h et al. 10.5194/tc-13-373-2019
- The future sea-level contribution of the Greenland ice sheet: a multi-model ensemble study of ISMIP6 H. Goelzer et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3071-2020
- Glacial isostatic adjustment and post-seismic deformation in Antarctica W. van der Wal et al. 10.1144/M56-2022-13
- Retrieval of the Absorption Coefficient of L-Band Radiation in Antarctica From SMOS Observations O. Passalacqua et al. 10.3390/rs10121954
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023