Global simulation of tropospheric chemistry at 12.5 km resolution: performance and evaluation of the GEOS-Chem chemical module (v10-1) within the NASA GEOS Earth system model (GEOS-5 ESM)
Lu Hu et al.
Total article views: 3,545 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 09 May 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,180 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,152 with geography defined and 28 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,925 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,908 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,255 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,244 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
30 citations as recorded by crossref.
- On the sources and sinks of atmospheric VOCs: an integrated analysis of recent aircraft campaigns over North America X. Chen et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9097-2019
- Global aerosol simulations using NICAM.16 on a 14 km grid spacing for a climate study: improved and remaining issues relative to a lower-resolution model D. Goto et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3731-2020
- Development of the global atmospheric chemistry general circulation model BCC-GEOS-Chem v1.0: model description and evaluation X. Lu et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3817-2020
- Evaluation of NASA's high-resolution global composition simulations: Understanding a pollution event in the Chesapeake Bay during the summer 2017 OWLETS campaign N. Dacic et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117133
- Application of random forest regression to the calculation of gas-phase chemistry within the GEOS-Chem chemistry model v10 C. Keller & M. Evans 10.5194/gmd-12-1209-2019
- Case study of stratospheric intrusion above Hampton, Virginia: Lidar-observation and modeling analysis G. Gronoff et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118498
- A machine-learning-based global sea-surface iodide distribution T. Sherwen et al. 10.5194/essd-11-1239-2019
- Magnitude, trends, and impacts of ambient long-term ozone exposure in the United States from 2000 to 2015 K. Seltzer et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1757-2020
- Global impact of COVID-19 restrictions on the surface concentrations of nitrogen dioxide and ozone C. Keller et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3555-2021
- A new method (M<sup>3</sup>Fusion v1) for combining observations and multiple model output for an improved estimate of the global surface ozone distribution K. Chang et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-955-2019
- Current and future global climate impacts resulting from COVID-19 P. Forster et al. 10.1038/s41558-020-0883-0
- High-resolution mapping of SO2 using airborne observations from the GeoTASO instrument during the KORUS-AQ field study: PCA-based vertical column retrievals H. Chong et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2020.111725
- Impacts of Emissions of C 2 ‐C 5 Alkanes From the U.S. Oil and Gas Sector on Ozone and Other Secondary Species Z. Tzompa‐Sosa & E. Fischer 10.1029/2019JD031935
- Dynamic Complex Network Analysis of PM2.5 Concentrations in the UK, Using Hierarchical Directed Graphs (V1.0.0) P. Broomandi et al. 10.3390/su13042201
- Evaluation of the interactive stratospheric ozone (O3v2) module in the E3SM version 1 Earth system model Q. Tang et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-1219-2021
- Evaluating the ability of numerical models to capture important shifts in environmental time series: A fuzzy change point approach M. Hollaway et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.104993
- Improving Surface PM 2.5 Forecasts in the United States Using an Ensemble of Chemical Transport Model Outputs: 1. Bias Correction With Surface Observations in Nonrural Areas H. Zhang et al. 10.1029/2019JD032293
- Sub‐City Scale Hourly Air Quality Forecasting by Combining Models, Satellite Observations, and Ground Measurements C. Malings et al. 10.1029/2021EA001743
- WRF-GC (v2.0): online two-way coupling of WRF (v126.96.36.199) and GEOS-Chem (v12.7.2) for modeling regional atmospheric chemistry–meteorology interactions X. Feng et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-3741-2021
- Improving the prediction of an atmospheric chemistry transport model using gradient-boosted regression trees P. Ivatt & M. Evans 10.5194/acp-20-8063-2020
- Description of the NASA GEOS Composition Forecast Modeling System GEOS‐CF v1.0 C. Keller et al. 10.1029/2020MS002413
- Strong sensitivity of the isotopic composition of methane to the plausible range of tropospheric chlorine S. Strode et al. 10.5194/acp-20-8405-2020
- Using Satellites to Track Indicators of Global Air Pollution and Climate Change Impacts: Lessons Learned From a NASA‐Supported Science‐Stakeholder Collaborative S. Anenberg et al. 10.1029/2020GH000270
- WRF-GC (v1.0): online coupling of WRF (v188.8.131.52) and GEOS-Chem (v12.2.1) for regional atmospheric chemistry modeling – Part 1: Description of the one-way model H. Lin et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3241-2020
- Mapping Yearly Fine Resolution Global Surface Ozone through the Bayesian Maximum Entropy Data Fusion of Observations and Model Output for 1990–2017 M. DeLang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07742
- Scalable diagnostics for global atmospheric chemistry using Ristretto library (version 1.0) M. Velegar et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1525-2019
- Evaluating the Response of Summertime Surface Sulfate to Hydroclimate Variations in the Continental United States: Role of Meteorological Inputs in the GEOS-Chem Model Y. Xie et al. 10.1029/2018JD029693
- Toward Stable, General Machine‐Learned Models of the Atmospheric Chemical System M. Kelp et al. 10.1029/2020JD032759
- A Geostationary Instrument Simulator for Aerosol Observing System Simulation Experiments P. Castellanos et al. 10.3390/atmos10010002
- GEOS-Chem High Performance (GCHP v11-02c): a next-generation implementation of the GEOS-Chem chemical transport model for massively parallel applications S. Eastham et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-2941-2018
Latest update: 23 Jul 2021