Articles | Volume 11, issue 10
© Author(s) 2018. This work is distributed underthe Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 License.
The TropD software package (v1): standardized methods for calculating tropical-width diagnostics
Total article views: 3,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jun 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 25 Jun 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,784 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,445 with geography defined and 339 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,965 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,639 with geography defined and 326 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 819 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 806 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
27 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Disconnect Between Hadley Cell and Subtropical Jet Variability and Response to Increased CO 2 M. Menzel et al. 10.1029/2019GL083345
- Water Resources Change in Central-Western Argentina Under the Paris Agreement Warming Targets J. Rivera et al. 10.3389/fclim.2020.587126
- Tropical Belt Width Proportionately More Sensitive to Aerosols Than Greenhouse Gases X. Zhao et al. 10.1029/2019GL086425
- A phase-space consideration of changing climate-PDF L. Reimann & J. von Storch 10.1007/s00382-020-05130-8
- Breakdown of the Linear Relationship between the Southern Hemisphere Hadley Cell Edge and Jet Latitude Changes in the Last Glacial Maximum S. Kim & S. Son 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0531.1
- Is Hadley Cell Expanding? T. Xian et al. 10.3390/atmos12121699
- Recent Tropical Expansion: Natural Variability or Forced Response? K. Grise et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0444.1
- Hadley cell expansion in CMIP6 models K. Grise & S. Davis 10.5194/acp-20-5249-2020
- Poleward Shift of Northern Subtropics in Winter: Time of Emergence of Zonal Versus Regional Signals R. D'Agostino et al. 10.1029/2020GL089325
- Improved representation of atmospheric dynamics in CMIP6 models removes climate sensitivity dependence on Hadley cell climatological extent B. De et al. 10.1002/asl.1073
- Tropical Widening: From Global Variations to Regional Impacts P. Staten et al. 10.1175/BAMS-D-19-0047.1
- Regional Characteristics of Variability in the Northern Hemisphere Wintertime Polar Front Jet and Subtropical Jet in Observations and CMIP6 Models X. Liu et al. 10.1029/2021JD034876
- Non‐Monotonic Response of the Climate System to Abrupt CO 2 Forcing I. Mitevski et al. 10.1029/2020GL090861
- Regional Widening of Tropical Overturning: Forced Change, Natural Variability, and Recent Trends P. Staten et al. 10.1029/2018JD030100
- Seasonal and Annual Changes of the Regional Tropical Belt in GPS-RO Measurements and Reanalysis Datasets L. Luan et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0671.1
- Energetic constraints on the time-dependent response of the ITCZ to volcanic eruptions M. Erez & O. Adam 10.1175/JCLI-D-21-0146.1
- The Southeast Asian monsoon and El Niño–Southern Oscillation impact on the summer atmospheric circulation of East Mediterranean during 20th century based on ERA‐20C and CMIP5 simulations I. Logothetis et al. 10.1002/joc.7510
- Impact of the Stratospheric Ozone on the Northern Hemisphere Surface Climate During Boreal Winter Y. Jeong et al. 10.1029/2021JD034958
- Eddy-Mediated Hadley Cell Expansion due to Axisymmetric Angular Momentum Adjustment to Greenhouse Gas Forcings 10.1175/JAS-D-20-0149.1
- Both differential and equatorial heating contributed to African monsoon variations during the mid-Holocene O. Adam et al. 10.1016/j.epsl.2019.06.019
- The Role of Zonally Averaged Climate Change in Contributing to Intermodel Spread in CMIP5 Predicted Local Precipitation Changes C. Garfinkel et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-19-0232.1
- An Evaluation of the Large‐Scale Atmospheric Circulation and Its Variability in CESM2 and Other CMIP Models I. Simpson et al. 10.1029/2020JD032835
- A Shallow Thermocline Bias in the Southern Tropical Pacific in CMIP5/6 Models Linked to Double‐ITCZ Bias M. Samuels et al. 10.1029/2021GL093818
- Varied midlatitude shortwave cloud radiative responses to Southern Hemisphere circulation shifts M. Kelleher & K. Grise 10.1002/asl.1068
- Regional and Seasonal Characteristics of the Recent Expansion of the Tropics K. Grise et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0060.1
- Revisiting ozone measurements as an indicator of tropical width S. Davis et al. 10.1186/s40645-018-0214-5
- Revisiting the Relationship among Metrics of Tropical Expansion D. Waugh et al. 10.1175/JCLI-D-18-0108.1
Latest update: 01 Jun 2023