MPAS-Albany Land Ice (MALI): a variable-resolution ice sheet model for Earth system modeling using Voronoi grids
Matthew J. Hoffman et al.
Total article views: 4,144 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 10 Apr 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,590 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,569 with geography defined and 21 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,832 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,815 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 758 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 754 with geography defined and 4 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- SICOPOLIS-AD v1: an open-source adjoint modeling framework for ice sheet simulation enabled by the algorithmic differentiation tool OpenAD L. Logan et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1845-2020
- Effect of Subshelf Melt Variability on Sea Level Rise Contribution From Thwaites Glacier, Antarctica M. Hoffman et al. 10.1029/2019JF005155
- A new approach to inferring basal drag and ice rheology in ice streams, with applications to West Antarctic Ice Streams M. Ranganathan et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.95
- Results of the third Marine Ice Sheet Model Intercomparison Project (MISMIP+) S. Cornford et al. 10.5194/tc-14-2283-2020
- Projecting Antarctica's contribution to future sea level rise from basal ice shelf melt using linear response functions of 16 ice sheet models (LARMIP-2) A. Levermann et al. 10.5194/esd-11-35-2020
- An Introduction to the E3SM Special Collection: Goals, Science Drivers, Development, and Analysis L. Leung et al. 10.1029/2019MS001821
- The Southern Annular Mode and Southern Ocean Surface Westerly Winds in E3SM D. Lee et al. 10.1029/2019EA000663
- SHMIP The subglacial hydrology model intercomparison Project B. DE FLEURIAN et al. 10.1017/jog.2018.78
- Description and validation of the ice-sheet model Yelmo (version 1.0) A. Robinson et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2805-2020
- ISMIP6 Antarctica: a multi-model ensemble of the Antarctic ice sheet evolution over the 21st century H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3033-2020
- The Utrecht Finite Volume Ice-Sheet Model: UFEMISM (version 1.0) C. Berends et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-2443-2021
- Local time stepping for the shallow water equations in MPAS G. Capodaglio & M. Petersen 10.1016/j.jcp.2021.110818
- Extended enthalpy formulations in the Ice-sheet and Sea-level System Model (ISSM) version 4.17: discontinuous conductivity and anisotropic streamline upwind Petrov–Galerkin (SUPG) method M. Rückamp et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-4491-2020
- Antarctic ice sheet response to sudden and sustained ice-shelf collapse (ABUMIP) S. Sun et al. 10.1017/jog.2020.67
- A two-dimensional, higher-order, enthalpy-based thermomechanical ice flow model for mountain glaciers and its benchmark experiments Y. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.cageo.2020.104526
- An Evaluation of the Ocean and Sea Ice Climate of E3SM Using MPAS and Interannual CORE‐II Forcing M. Petersen et al. 10.1029/2018MS001373
- initMIP-Antarctica: an ice sheet model initialization experiment of ISMIP6 H. Seroussi et al. 10.5194/tc-13-1441-2019
- Diagnosing the sensitivity of grounding-line flux to changes in sub-ice-shelf melting T. Zhang et al. 10.5194/tc-14-3407-2020
- Description and evaluation of the Community Ice Sheet Model (CISM) v2.1 W. Lipscomb et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-387-2019
- E3SMv0‐HiLAT: A Modified Climate System Model Targeted for the Study of High‐Latitude Processes M. Hecht et al. 10.1029/2018MS001524
Latest update: 29 Nov 2021