Model experiment description paper
03 Aug 2018
Model experiment description paper | 03 Aug 2018
Age of air as a diagnostic for transport timescales in global models
Maarten Krol et al.
Total article views: 3,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 07 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,703 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,377 with geography defined and 326 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,801 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,505 with geography defined and 296 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 902 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 872 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
28 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Extratropical age of air trends and causative factors in climate projection simulations P. Šácha et al. 10.5194/acp-19-7627-2019
- Influence of Atmospheric Transport on Estimates of Variability in the Global Methane Burden S. Pandey et al. 10.1029/2018GL081092
- Global atmospheric CO<sub>2</sub> inverse models converging on neutral tropical land exchange, but disagreeing on fossil fuel and atmospheric growth rate B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/bg-16-117-2019
- The increasing atmospheric burden of the greenhouse gas sulfur hexafluoride (SF<sub>6</sub>) P. Simmonds et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7271-2020
- Asymmetry and pathways of inter-hemispheric transport in the upper troposphere and lower stratosphere X. Yan et al. 10.5194/acp-21-6627-2021
- Constraints and biases in a tropospheric two-box model of OH S. Naus et al. 10.5194/acp-19-407-2019
- Simulating age of air and the distribution of SF<sub>6</sub> in the stratosphere with the SILAM model R. Kouznetsov et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5837-2020
- Remote sensing of the terrestrial carbon cycle: A review of advances over 50 years J. Xiao et al. 10.1016/j.rse.2019.111383
- ENSO-driven reverse coupling in interannual variability of pantropical water availability and global atmospheric CO2 growth rate A. Zhang & G. Jia 10.1088/1748-9326/ab66cc
- Upper tropospheric CH<sub>4</sub> and CO affected by the South Asian summer monsoon during the Oxidation Mechanism Observations mission L. Tomsche et al. 10.5194/acp-19-1915-2019
- Model simulations of atmospheric methane (1997–2016) and their evaluation using NOAA and AGAGE surface and IAGOS-CARIBIC aircraft observations P. Zimmermann et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5787-2020
- Seasonal Variations of SF 6 , CO 2 , CH 4 , and N 2 O in the UT/LS Region due to Emissions, Transport, and Chemistry J. Bisht et al. 10.1029/2020JD033541
- A three-dimensional-model inversion of methyl chloroform to constrain the atmospheric oxidative capacity S. Naus et al. 10.5194/acp-21-4809-2021
- Comparison of mean age of air in five reanalyses using the BASCOE transport model S. Chabrillat et al. 10.5194/acp-18-14715-2018
- Objective evaluation of surface- and satellite-driven carbon dioxide atmospheric inversions F. Chevallier et al. 10.5194/acp-19-14233-2019
- Gravitational separation of Ar∕N<sub>2</sub> and age of air in the lowermost stratosphere in airborne observations and a chemical transport model B. Birner et al. 10.5194/acp-20-12391-2020
- Three-dimensional simulation of stratospheric gravitational separation using the NIES global atmospheric tracer transport model D. Belikov et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5349-2019
- On the impact of recent developments of the LMDz atmospheric general circulation model on the simulation of CO<sub>2</sub> transport M. Remaud et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4489-2018
- Advancing Scientific Understanding of the Global Methane Budget in Support of the Paris Agreement A. Ganesan et al. 10.1029/2018GB006065
- Country-Scale Analysis of Methane Emissions with a High-Resolution Inverse Model Using GOSAT and Surface Observations R. Janardanan et al. 10.3390/rs12030375
- Unprecedented strength of Hadley circulation in 2015–2016 impacts on CO<sub>2</sub> interhemispheric difference J. Frederiksen & R. Francey 10.5194/acp-18-14837-2018
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
- The effect of atmospheric nudging on the stratospheric residual circulation in chemistry–climate models A. Chrysanthou et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11559-2019
- Evaluating Simulations of Interhemispheric Transport: Interhemispheric Exchange Time Versus SF 6 Age H. Yang et al. 10.1029/2018GL080960
- Application of a Nudged General Circulation Model to the Interpretation of the Mean Age of Air Derived from Stratospheric Samples in the Tropics T. NGUYEN et al. 10.2151/jmsj.2021-056
- Quantifying the Impact of Atmospheric Transport Uncertainty on CO 2 Surface Flux Estimates A. Schuh et al. 10.1029/2018GB006086
- Improved Chemical Tracer Simulation by MIROC4.0-based Atmospheric Chemistry-Transport Model (MIROC4-ACTM) P. Patra et al. 10.2151/sola.2018-016
- Age of martian air: Time scales for martian atmospheric transport D. Waugh et al. 10.1016/j.icarus.2018.08.002
Latest update: 09 Dec 2022