TOAST 1.0: Tropospheric Ozone Attribution of Sources with Tagging for CESM 1.2.2
Total article views: 3,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)Views and downloads (calculated since 12 Mar 2018)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,443 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,142 with geography defined and 301 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 2,775 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,504 with geography defined and 271 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 638 with geography defined and 30 with unknown origin.
25 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Local fractions – a method for the calculation of local source contributions to air pollution, illustrated by examples using the EMEP MSC-W model (rv4_33) P. Wind et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1623-2020
- Rapid increase in tropospheric ozone over Southeast Asia attributed to changes in precursor emission source regions and sectors S. Li et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2023.119776
- Attribution of surface ozone to NOx and volatile organic compound sources during two different high ozone events A. Lupaşcu et al. 10.5194/acp-22-11675-2022
- Source attribution of near-surface ozone trends in the United States during 1995–2019 P. Li et al. 10.5194/acp-23-5403-2023
- An Expanded Definition of the Odd Oxygen Family for Tropospheric Ozone Budgets: Implications for Ozone Lifetime and Stratospheric Influence K. Bates & D. Jacob 10.1029/2019GL084486
- Comparison of ozone formation attribution techniques in the northeastern United States Q. Shu et al. 10.5194/gmd-16-2303-2023
- Foreign influences on tropospheric ozone over East Asia through global atmospheric transport H. Han et al. 10.5194/acp-19-12495-2019
- Air Quality in the Northern Colorado Front Range Metro Area: The Front Range Air Pollution and Photochemistry Éxperiment (FRAPPÉ) F. Flocke et al. 10.1029/2019JD031197
- Attributing ozone and its precursors to land transport emissions in Europe and Germany M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-20-7843-2020
- A new approach for health-oriented ozone control strategy: Adjoint-based optimization of NOx emission reductions using metaheuristic algorithms M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.127533
- Attribution of ground-level ozone to anthropogenic and natural sources of nitrogen oxides and reactive carbon in a global chemical transport model T. Butler et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10707-2020
- Impacts of changes in climate, land use, and emissions on global ozone air quality by mid-21st century following selected Shared Socioeconomic Pathways H. Bhattarai et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167759
- Sources of surface O3 in the UK: tagging O3 within WRF-Chem J. Romero-Alvarez et al. 10.5194/acp-22-13797-2022
- Seasonal, interannual and decadal variability of tropospheric ozone in the North Atlantic: comparison of UM-UKCA and remote sensing observations for 2005–2018 M. Russo et al. 10.5194/acp-23-6169-2023
- Source attribution of European surface O<sub>3</sub> using a tagged O<sub>3</sub> mechanism A. Lupaşcu & T. Butler 10.5194/acp-19-14535-2019
- Are contributions of emissions to ozone a matter of scale? – a study using MECO(n) (MESSy v2.50) M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-363-2020
- Assessing the Impact of Local Policies on PM2.5 Concentration Levels: Application to 10 European Cities E. Pisoni et al. 10.3390/su14116384
- Significant contribution of lightning NO to summertime surface O3 on the Tibetan Plateau M. Li et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2022.154639
- Integrated analysis of the transport process and source attribution of an extreme ozone pollution event in Hefei at different vertical heights: A case of study F. Hu et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2023.167237
- The fuel of atmospheric chemistry: Toward a complete description of reactive organic carbon C. Heald & J. Kroll 10.1126/sciadv.aay8967
- Contrasting Reactive Organic Carbon Observations in the Southeast United States (SOAS) and Southern California (CalNex) C. Heald et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c05027
- Ozone source apportionment during peak summer events over southwestern Europe M. Pay et al. 10.5194/acp-19-5467-2019
- Mapping ozone source-receptor relationship and apportioning the health impact in the Pearl River Delta region using adjoint sensitivity analysis M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2019.117026
- Correcting model biases of CO in East Asia: impact on oxidant distributions during KORUS-AQ B. Gaubert et al. 10.5194/acp-20-14617-2020
- Revisiting the contribution of land transport and shipping emissions to tropospheric ozone M. Mertens et al. 10.5194/acp-18-5567-2018
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023