The chemistry–climate model ECHAM6.3-HAM2.3-MOZ1.0
Martin G. Schultz et al.
Total article views: 2,737 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 03 Nov 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,490 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,478 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,850 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,839 with geography defined and 11 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 640 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 639 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
22 citations as recorded by crossref.
- The Flexible Ocean and Climate Infrastructure version 1 (FOCI1): mean state and variability K. Matthes et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2533-2020
- Effects of prescribed CMIP6 ozone on simulating the Southern Hemisphere atmospheric circulation response to ozone depletion I. Ivanciu et al. 10.5194/acp-21-5777-2021
- The community atmospheric chemistry box model CAABA/MECCA-4.0 R. Sander et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1365-2019
- Description and evaluation of a detailed gas-phase chemistry scheme in the TM5-MP global chemistry transport model (r112) S. Myriokefalitakis et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5507-2020
- The importance of mixed-phase and ice clouds for climate sensitivity in the global aerosol–climate model ECHAM6-HAM2 U. Lohmann & D. Neubauer 10.5194/acp-18-8807-2018
- Isoprene-derived secondary organic aerosol in the global aerosol–chemistry–climate model ECHAM6.3.0–HAM2.3–MOZ1.0 S. Stadtler et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3235-2018
- Large-Scale Modeling of Absorbing Aerosols and Their Semi-Direct Effects I. Tegen & B. Heinold 10.3390/atmos9100380
- In-cloud scavenging scheme for sectional aerosol modules – implementation in the framework of the Sectional Aerosol module for Large Scale Applications version 2.0 (SALSA2.0) global aerosol module E. Holopainen et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-6215-2020
- Cropland trees need to be included for accurate model simulations of land-atmosphere heat fluxes, temperature, boundary layer height, and ozone A. Mishra et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.141728
- Impact of U.S. Oil and Natural Gas Emission Increases on Surface Ozone Is Most Pronounced in the Central United States A. Pozzer et al. 10.1021/acs.est.9b06983
- Explicit aerosol–cloud interactions in the Dutch Atmospheric Large-Eddy Simulation model DALES4.1-M7 M. de Bruine et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-5177-2019
- Assimilating aerosol optical properties related to size and absorption from POLDER/PARASOL with an ensemble data assimilation system A. Tsikerdekis et al. 10.5194/acp-21-2637-2021
- Evaluation of aerosol and cloud properties in three climate models using MODIS observations and its corresponding COSP simulator, as well as their application in aerosol–cloud interactions G. Saponaro et al. 10.5194/acp-20-1607-2020
- Future warming exacerbated by aged-soot effect on cloud formation U. Lohmann et al. 10.1038/s41561-020-0631-0
- Effects of black carbon mitigation on Arctic climate T. Kühn et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5527-2020
- CAPRAM reduction towards an operational multiphase halogen and dimethyl sulfide chemistry treatment in the chemistry transport model COSMO-MUSCAT(5.04e) E. Hoffmann et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2587-2020
- The global aerosol–climate model ECHAM6.3–HAM2.3 – Part 1: Aerosol evaluation I. Tegen et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-1643-2019
- Coupling aerosols to (cirrus) clouds in the global EMAC-MADE3 aerosol–climate model M. Righi et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-1635-2020
- Strong Deviations from Thermodynamically Expected Phase Partitioning of Low-Molecular-Weight Organic Acids during One Year of Rural Measurements B. Stieger et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.0c00297
- SALSA2.0: The sectional aerosol module of the aerosol–chemistry–climate model ECHAM6.3.0-HAM2.3-MOZ1.0 H. Kokkola et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-3833-2018
- Terpene Composition Complexity Controls Secondary Organic Aerosol Yields from Scots Pine Volatile Emissions C. Faiola et al. 10.1038/s41598-018-21045-1
- Ozone impacts of gas–aerosol uptake in global chemistry transport models S. Stadtler et al. 10.5194/acp-18-3147-2018
Latest update: 03 May 2021