Development of an inorganic and organic aerosol model (CHIMERE 2017β v1.0): seasonal and spatial evaluation over Europe
Florian Couvidat et al.
Total article views: 1,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 06 Jul 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,774 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,758 with geography defined and 16 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,346 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,333 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 428 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 425 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
24 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Modeling organic aerosol over Europe in summer conditions with the VBS-GECKO parameterization: sensitivity to secondary organic compound properties and IVOC (intermediate-volatility organic compound) emissions V. Lannuque et al. 10.5194/acp-20-4905-2020
- Impact of lockdown measures to combat Covid-19 on air quality over western Europe L. Menut et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140426
- Impact of Physics Parameterizations on High-Resolution Air Quality Simulations over the Paris Region L. Jiang et al. 10.3390/atmos11060618
- An evaluation of European nitrogen and sulfur wet deposition and their trends estimated by six chemistry transport models for the period 1990–2010 M. Theobald et al. 10.5194/acp-19-379-2019
- A statistical physics approach to perform fast highly-resolved air quality simulations – A new step towards the meta-modelling of chemistry transport models B. Bessagnet et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2019.02.017
- APIFLAME v2.0 biomass burning emissions model: impact of refined input parameters on atmospheric concentration in Portugal in summer 2016 S. Turquety et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2981-2020
- Risk of breast cancer associated with long-term exposure to benzo[a]pyrene (BaP) air pollution: Evidence from the French E3N cohort study A. Amadou et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106399
- Covid-19 Lockdown in Spring 2020 in France Provided Unexpected Opportunity to Assess Health Impacts of Falls in Air Pollution L. Adélaïde et al. 10.3389/frsc.2021.643821
- Prioritising the sources of pollution in European cities: do air quality modelling applications provide consistent responses? B. Degraeuwe et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5725-2020
- Atmospheric ammonia variability and link with particulate matter formation: a case study over the Paris area C. Viatte et al. 10.5194/acp-20-577-2020
- Chronic Low-Dose Exposure to Xenoestrogen Ambient Air Pollutants and Breast Cancer Risk: XENAIR Protocol for a Case-Control Study Nested Within the French E3N Cohort A. Amadou et al. 10.2196/15167
- Are Grimmia Mosses Good Biomonitors for Urban Atmospheric Metallic Pollution? Preliminary Evidence from a French Case Study on Cadmium B. Vieille et al. 10.3390/atmos12040491
- High Resolution Chemistry Transport Modeling with the On-Line CHIMERE-WRF Model over the French Alps—Analysis of a Feedback of Surface Particulate Matter Concentrations on Mountain Meteorology B. Bessagnet et al. 10.3390/atmos11060565
- Simulating secondary organic aerosol from anthropogenic and biogenic precursors: comparison to outdoor chamber experiments, effect of oligomerization on SOA formation and reactive uptake of aldehydes F. Couvidat et al. 10.5194/acp-18-15743-2018
- Implementation of Aerosol-Cloud Interaction within WRF-CHIMERE Online Coupled Model: Evaluation and Investigation of the Indirect Radiative Effect from Anthropogenic Emission Reduction on the Benelux Union P. Tuccella et al. 10.3390/atmos10010020
- Modeling organic aerosol concentrations and properties during winter 2014 in the northwestern Mediterranean region M. Chrit et al. 10.5194/acp-18-18079-2018
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Contribution of fine particulate matter to present and future premature mortality over Europe: A non-linear response P. Tarín-Carrasco et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2021.106517
- Modelling the mineralogical composition and solubility of mineral dust in the Mediterranean area with CHIMERE 2017r4 L. Menut et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2051-2020
- Current State of Atmospheric Aerosol Thermodynamics and Mass Transfer Modeling: A Review K. Semeniuk & A. Dastoor 10.3390/atmos11020156
- SSH-Aerosol v1.1: A Modular Box Model to Simulate the Evolution of Primary and Secondary Aerosols K. Sartelet et al. 10.3390/atmos11050525
- Modeled deposition of nitrogen and sulfur in Europe estimated by 14 air quality model systems: evaluation, effects of changes in emissions and implications for habitat protection M. Vivanco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10199-2018
- Long-term atmospheric exposure to PCB153 and breast cancer risk in a case-control study nested in the French E3N cohort from 1990 to 2011 F. Deygas et al. 10.1016/j.envres.2021.110743
- An Evaluation of the CHIMERE Chemistry Transport Model to Simulate Dust Outbreaks across the Northern Hemisphere in March 2014 B. Bessagnet et al. 10.3390/atmos8120251
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 15 Jun 2021