Source–receptor matrix calculation for deposited mass with the Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART v10.2 in backward mode
Sabine Eckhardt et al.
Total article views: 2,142 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 30 Jun 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 1,981 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,968 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,498 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,490 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 483 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 478 with geography defined and 5 with unknown origin.
15 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Snow Samples Combined With Long-Range Transport Modeling to Reveal the Origin and Temporal Variability of Black Carbon in Seasonal Snow in Sodankylä (67°N) O. Meinander et al. 10.3389/feart.2020.00153
- Bayesian source reconstruction of an anomalous Selenium-75 release at a nuclear research institute P. De Meutter & I. Hoffman 10.1016/j.jenvrad.2020.106225
- Plant responses to volcanically elevated CO<sub>2</sub> in two Costa Rican forests R. Bogue et al. 10.5194/bg-16-1343-2019
- Origin of elemental carbon in snow from western Siberia and northwestern European Russia during winter–spring 2014, 2015 and 2016 N. Evangeliou et al. 10.5194/acp-18-963-2018
- Lead and Antimony in Basal Ice From Col du Dome (French Alps) Dated With Radiocarbon: A Record of Pollution During Antiquity S. Preunkert et al. 10.1029/2019GL082641
- Alpine Ice‐Core Evidence of a Large Increase in Vanadium and Molybdenum Pollution in Western Europe During the 20th Century M. Arienzo et al. 10.1029/2020JD033211
- The importance of the representation of air pollution emissions for the modeled distribution and radiative effects of black carbon in the Arctic J. Schacht et al. 10.5194/acp-19-11159-2019
- Observed and Modeled Black Carbon Deposition and Sources in the Western Russian Arctic 1800–2014 M. Ruppel et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c07656
- Fine-resolution mapping of particulate matter concentration in urban areas and population exposure analysis via dispersion modeling: a study in Daejeon, South Korea S. Son et al. 10.1007/s11356-019-04772-4
- Pervasive Arctic lead pollution suggests substantial growth in medieval silver production modulated by plague, climate, and conflict J. McConnell et al. 10.1073/pnas.1904515116
- Comparisons of forward-in-time and backward-in-time Lagrangian stochastic dispersion models for micro-scale atmospheric dispersion S. Li & K. Du 10.1080/10962247.2020.1728424
- Cadmium Pollution From Zinc‐Smelters up to Fourfold Higher Than Expected in Western Europe in the 1980s as Revealed by Alpine Ice M. Legrand et al. 10.1029/2020GL087537
- The Lagrangian particle dispersion model FLEXPART version 10.4 I. Pisso et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4955-2019
- Analysis of sulfate aerosols over Austria: a case study C. Talianu & P. Seibert 10.5194/acp-19-6235-2019
- Lead pollution recorded in Greenland ice indicates European emissions tracked plagues, wars, and imperial expansion during antiquity J. McConnell et al. 10.1073/pnas.1721818115
Latest update: 14 Jun 2021