Coupling a three-dimensional subsurface flow and transport model with a land surface model to simulate stream–aquifer–land interactions (CP v1.0)
Gautam Bisht et al.
Total article views: 2,840 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Feb 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,668 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,655 with geography defined and 13 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,861 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,851 with geography defined and 10 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 807 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 804 with geography defined and 3 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Coupling surface flow with high-performance subsurface reactive flow and transport code PFLOTRAN R. Wu et al. 10.1016/j.envsoft.2021.104959
- Coupled Biotic-Abiotic Processes Control Biogeochemical Cycling of Dissolved Organic Matter in the Columbia River Hyporheic Zone J. Fudyma et al. 10.3389/frwa.2020.574692
- Groundwater Regulates Interannual Variations in Evapotranspiration in a Riparian Semiarid Ecosystem J. Missik et al. 10.1029/2020JD033078
- Improved regional-scale groundwater representation by the coupling of the mesoscale Hydrologic Model (mHM v5.7) to the groundwater model OpenGeoSys (OGS) M. Jing et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1989-2018
- Effects of Irrigation on Water, Carbon, and Nitrogen Budgets in a Semiarid Watershed in the Pacific Northwest: A Modeling Study B. Zhu et al. 10.1029/2019MS001953
- Integrating field observations and process-based modeling to predict watershed water quality under environmental perturbations X. Chen et al. 10.1016/j.jhydrol.2020.125762
- Streamflow, stomata, and soil pits: Sources of inference for complex models with fast, robust uncertainty quantification M. Dwelle et al. 10.1016/j.advwatres.2019.01.002
- An upwind local radial basis functions-differential quadrature (RBFs-DQ) technique to simulate some models arising in water sciences M. Abbaszadeh & M. Dehghan 10.1016/j.oceaneng.2019.106844
- Evaluation of the Runoff and River Routing Schemes in the Community Land Model of the Yellow River Basin M. Sheng et al. 10.1002/2017MS001026
- Arctic Vegetation Mapping Using Unsupervised Training Datasets and Convolutional Neural Networks Z. Langford et al. 10.3390/rs11010069
- Development and evaluation of a variably saturated flow model in the global E3SM Land Model (ELM) version 1.0 G. Bisht et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-4085-2018
- Groundwater‐River Water Exchange Enhances Growing Season Evapotranspiration and Carbon Uptake in a Semiarid Riparian Ecosystem J. Missik et al. 10.1029/2018JG004666
- Riverbed Hydrologic Exchange Dynamics in a Large Regulated River Reach T. Zhou et al. 10.1002/2017WR020508
- Subsurface biogeochemistry is a missing link between ecology and hydrology in dam-impacted river corridors E. Graham et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.11.414
- Can Simple Machine Learning Tools Extend and Improve Temperature-Based Methods to Infer Streambed Flux? M. Moghaddam et al. 10.3390/w13202837
- HydroBlocks v0.2: enabling a field-scale two-way coupling between the land surface and river networks in Earth system models N. Chaney et al. 10.5194/gmd-14-6813-2021
- An Explicit Scheme to Represent the Bidirectional Hydrologic Exchanges Between the Vadose Zone, Phreatic Aquifer, and River M. Hong et al. 10.1029/2020WR027571
- Modulating factors of hydrologic exchanges in a large‐scale river reach: Insights from three‐dimensional computational fluid dynamics simulations J. Bao et al. 10.1002/hyp.13266
- Surface and Groundwater Interactions: A Review of Coupling Strategies in Detailed Domain Models A. Haque et al. 10.3390/hydrology8010035
- Significant impacts of irrigation water sources and methods on modeling irrigation effects in the ACME L and Model G. Leng et al. 10.1002/2016MS000885
Latest update: 17 Jan 2022