Evaluation of high-resolution GRAMM–GRAL (v15.12/v14.8) NOx simulations over the city of Zürich, Switzerland
Total article views: 3,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 19 May 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 3,825 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 3,571 with geography defined and 254 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 3,039 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,808 with geography defined and 231 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 786 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 763 with geography defined and 23 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Infection Risk Assessment of COVID-19 through Aerosol Transmission: a Case Study of South China Seafood Market X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02895
- Information Theory Solution Approach to the Air Pollution Sensor Location–Allocation Problem Z. Mano et al. 10.3390/s22103808
- Optimal Wireless Distributed Sensor Network Design and Ad-Hoc Deployment in a Chemical Emergency Situation S. Kendler & B. Fishbain 10.3390/s22072563
- Impact of vehicular emissions in an urban area of the Po valley by microscale simulation with the GRAL dispersion model S. Fabbi et al. 10.1088/1755-1315/296/1/012006
- Towards the coupling of a chemical transport model with a micro-scale Lagrangian modelling system for evaluation of urban NOx levels in a European hotspot G. Veratti et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2020.117285
- Atmospheric dispersion of chemical, biological, and radiological hazardous pollutants: Informing risk assessment for public safety X. Zhang & J. Wang 10.1016/j.jnlssr.2022.09.001
- Lowering mortality risks in urban areas by containing atmospheric pollution E. Demetriou & C. Hadjistassou 10.1016/j.envres.2022.113096
- Urban population exposure forecast system to predict NO2 impact by a building-resolving multi-scale model approach G. Veratti et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118566
- Graz Lagrangian Model (GRAL) for Pollutants Tracking and Estimating Sources Partial Contributions to Atmospheric Pollution in Highly Urbanized Areas A. Romanov et al. 10.3390/atmos11121375
- Bayesian source identification of urban-scale air pollution from point and field concentration measurements E. Al Aawar et al. 10.1007/s10596-023-10206-5
- Influence of Aviation Emission on the Particle Number Concentration near Zurich Airport X. Zhang et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c02249
- Odour assessment in the vicinity of a pig-fatting farm using field inspections (EN 16841-1) and dispersion modelling D. Oettl et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2018.03.029
- Three-dimensional spatial inhomogeneity of traffic-generated urban PM2.5 in street canyons C. Lee et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101748
- Environmental efficiency of the fossil fuels to electricity transition in Eastern Siberia cities A. Romanov et al. 10.1016/j.apr.2023.101672
- Odour impact assessment by considering short-term ambient concentrations: A multi-model and two-site comparison M. Invernizzi et al. 10.1016/j.envint.2020.105990
- A comparative study of mesoscale flow-field modelling in an Eastern Alpine region using WRF and GRAMM-SCI D. Oettl & G. Veratti 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.105288
Latest update: 02 Dec 2023