EURODELTA-Trends, a multi-model experiment of air quality hindcast in Europe over 1990–2010
Augustin Colette et al.
Total article views: 2,501 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2017)Views and downloads (calculated since 13 Jan 2017)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,351 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,343 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,522 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,514 with geography defined and 8 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 829 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 829 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
20 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Technical note: How are NH<sub>3</sub> dry deposition estimates affected by combining the LOTOS-EUROS model with IASI-NH<sub>3</sub> satellite observations? S. van der Graaf et al. 10.5194/acp-18-13173-2018
- Air Quality Monitoring Network Design Optimisation for Robust Land Use Regression Models S. Gupta et al. 10.3390/su10051442
- Changes in ozone and PM2.5 in Europe during the period of 1990–2030: Role of reductions in land and ship emissions J. Jiang et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140467
- Long-term health impact assessment of total PM2.5 in Europe during the 1990–2015 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.1016/j.aeaoa.2019.100032
- Effects of two different biogenic emission models on modelled ozone and aerosol concentrations in Europe J. Jiang et al. 10.5194/acp-19-3747-2019
- An evaluation of European nitrogen and sulfur wet deposition and their trends estimated by six chemistry transport models for the period 1990–2010 M. Theobald et al. 10.5194/acp-19-379-2019
- Satellite-derived leaf area index and roughness length information for surface–atmosphere exchange modelling: a case study for reactive nitrogen deposition in north-western Europe using LOTOS-EUROS v2.0 S. van der Graaf et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-2451-2020
- Evaluation of impact of residential heating on air quality of megacity Istanbul by CMAQ M. Baykara et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2018.10.091
- Curriculum vitae of the LOTOS–EUROS (v2.0) chemistry transport model A. Manders et al. 10.5194/gmd-10-4145-2017
- A multi-model comparison of meteorological drivers of surface ozone over Europe N. Otero et al. 10.5194/acp-18-12269-2018
- Trends of inorganic and organic aerosols and precursor gases in Europe: insights from the EURODELTA multi-model experiment over the 1990–2010 period G. Ciarelli et al. 10.5194/gmd-12-4923-2019
- Effects of global ship emissions on European air pollution levels J. Jonson et al. 10.5194/acp-20-11399-2020
- Temperature dependence of tropospheric ozone under NOx reductions over Germany N. Otero et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2021.118334
- Role of ammonia in European air quality with changing land and ship emissions between 1990 and 2030 S. Aksoyoglu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-15665-2020
- Modeled deposition of nitrogen and sulfur in Europe estimated by 14 air quality model systems: evaluation, effects of changes in emissions and implications for habitat protection M. Vivanco et al. 10.5194/acp-18-10199-2018
- What Are the Principal Factors Affecting Ambient Ozone Concentrations in Czech Mountain Forests? I. Hůnová et al. 10.3389/ffgc.2019.00031
- Support tools for land use policies based on high resolution regional air quality modelling N. Ajtai et al. 10.1016/j.landusepol.2019.03.022
- Prioritising the sources of pollution in European cities: do air quality modelling applications provide consistent responses? B. Degraeuwe et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-5725-2020
- Solar “brightening” impact on summer surface ozone between 1990 and 2010 in Europe – a model sensitivity study of the influence of the aerosol–radiation interactions E. Oikonomakis et al. 10.5194/acp-18-9741-2018
- An exploratory performance assessment of the CHIMERE model (version 2017r4) for the northwestern Iberian Peninsula and the summer season S. Brands et al. 10.5194/gmd-13-3947-2020
Latest update: 12 Apr 2021