Model evaluation paper
27 Apr 2017
Model evaluation paper | 27 Apr 2017
Spatiotemporal evaluation of EMEP4UK-WRF v4.3 atmospheric chemistry transport simulations of health-related metrics for NO2, O3, PM10, and PM2. 5 for 2001–2010
Chun Lin et al.
Total article views: 2,263 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 15 Aug 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,160 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,148 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,783 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,771 with geography defined and 12 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 377 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 377 with geography defined and 0 with unknown origin.
13 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Can Data Assimilation of Surface PM2.5 and Satellite AOD Improve WRF-Chem Forecasting? A Case Study for Two Scenarios of Particulate Air Pollution Episodes in Poland M. Werner et al. 10.3390/rs11202364
- Life Course Air Pollution Exposure and Cognitive Decline: Modelled Historical Air Pollution Data and the Lothian Birth Cohort 1936 T. Russ et al. 10.3233/JAD-200910
- Air quality simulations for London using a coupled regional-to-local modelling system C. Hood et al. 10.5194/acp-18-11221-2018
- The relationship between personal exposure and ambient PM2.5 and black carbon in Beijing C. Lin et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.139801
- High resolution application of the EMEP MSC-W model over Eastern Europe – Analysis of the EMEP4PL results M. Werner et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2018.04.025
- Advanced methods for uncertainty assessment and global sensitivity analysis of an Eulerian atmospheric chemistry transport model K. Aleksankina et al. 10.5194/acp-19-2881-2019
- Spatial analysis and evolution of four air pollutants in England and Wales Á. Prieto et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2021.145665
- Assessing the health estimation capacity of air pollution exposure prediction models J. Krall et al. 10.1186/s12940-022-00844-0
- Applying air pollution modelling within a multi-criteria decision analysis framework to evaluate UK air quality policies Z. Chalabi et al. 10.1016/j.atmosenv.2017.08.057
- A grey spatiotemporal incidence model with application to factors causing air pollution J. Sun et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.143576
- A Satellite-Based Spatio-Temporal Machine Learning Model to Reconstruct Daily PM2.5 Concentrations across Great Britain R. Schneider et al. 10.3390/rs12223803
- Comparing the performance of air pollution models for nitrogen dioxide and ozone in the context of a multilevel epidemiological analysis B. Butland et al. 10.1097/EE9.0000000000000093
- Socioeconomic and urban-rural differentials in exposure to air pollution and mortality burden in England A. Milojevic et al. 10.1186/s12940-017-0314-5
Latest update: 27 May 2022