CLEPS 1.0: A new protocol for cloud aqueous phase oxidation of VOC mechanisms
Camille Mouchel-Vallon et al.
Total article views: 2,200 (including HTML, PDF, and XML)Cumulative views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2016)Views and downloads (calculated since 17 Oct 2016)
Viewed (geographical distribution)
Total article views: 2,113 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 2,095 with geography defined and 18 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 1,690 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 1,673 with geography defined and 17 with unknown origin.
Total article views: 423 (including HTML, PDF, and XML) Thereof 422 with geography defined and 1 with unknown origin.
16 citations as recorded by crossref.
- Exploration of oxidative chemistry and secondary organic aerosol formation in the Amazon during the wet season: explicit modeling of the Manaus urban plume with GECKO-A C. Mouchel-Vallon et al. 10.5194/acp-20-5995-2020
- First evaluation of the effect of microorganisms on steady state hydroxyl radical concentrations in atmospheric waters A. Lallement et al. 10.1016/j.chemosphere.2018.08.128
- pH Dependence of the OH Reactivity of Organic Acids in the Aqueous Phase J. Amorim et al. 10.1021/acs.est.0c03331
- Cézeaux-Aulnat-Opme-Puy De Dôme: a multi-site for the long-term survey of the tropospheric composition and climate change J. Baray et al. 10.5194/amt-13-3413-2020
- Preliminary results from the FARCE 2015 campaign: multidisciplinary study of the forest–gas–aerosol–cloud system on the tropical island of La Réunion V. Duflot et al. 10.5194/acp-19-10591-2019
- Multiphase MCM–CAPRAM modeling of the formation and processing of secondary aerosol constituents observed during the Mt. Tai summer campaign in 2014 Y. Zhu et al. 10.5194/acp-20-6725-2020
- Anthropogenic and biogenic hydrophobic VOCs detected in clouds at the puy de Dôme station using Stir Bar Sorptive Extraction: Deviation from the Henry's law prediction M. Wang et al. 10.1016/j.atmosres.2020.104844
- Biodegradation by bacteria in clouds: an underestimated sink for some organics in the atmospheric multiphase system A. Khaled et al. 10.5194/acp-21-3123-2021
- Chemical Characterization of Cloudwater Collected at Puy de Dôme by FT-ICR MS Reveals the Presence of SOA Components A. Bianco et al. 10.1021/acsearthspacechem.9b00153
- Trace Metals in Cloud Water Sampled at the Puy De Dôme Station A. Bianco et al. 10.3390/atmos8110225
- Modeling the partitioning of organic chemical species in cloud phases with CLEPS (1.1) C. Rose et al. 10.5194/acp-18-2225-2018
- Treatment of non-ideality in the SPACCIM multiphase model – Part 2: Impacts on the multiphase chemical processing in deliquesced aerosol particles A. Rusumdar et al. 10.5194/acp-20-10351-2020
- Overview of the Meso-NH model version 5.4 and its applications C. Lac et al. 10.5194/gmd-11-1929-2018
- Degradation of nanoplastics in the environment: Reactivity and impact on atmospheric and surface waters A. Bianco et al. 10.1016/j.scitotenv.2020.140413
- Development of a protocol for the auto-generation of explicit aqueous-phase oxidation schemes of organic compounds P. Bräuer et al. 10.5194/acp-19-9209-2019
- Photochemistry of the Cloud Aqueous Phase: A Review A. Bianco et al. 10.3390/molecules25020423
Saved (final revised paper)
Latest update: 13 May 2021